Legion Labs Inc.
Last updated: 05/05/2021
Thank you for visiting our website! Please take a few minutes to read these Terms of Service carefully, as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations.
These Terms of Service are between you (the “User” or “you") and Legion Labs Inc. ("Legion"; “we"; “us").
The Terms of Service apply when you use our website, including any functionalities such as forms and our newsletters, and when you interact with us on social media or through our website (together, the “Services").
If you wish to access and use our Services, you must accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms of Services. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you may not use our Services. Continued use of our Services indicates your continued acceptance of the Terms of Service.
These Terms of Services define the legal relationship between you and us with respect to the Services. If you have any questions, concerns, inquiries or if you need to send us a notice, you may communicate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. User Conditions
You represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18. We do not allow individuals under the age of 18 to use our Services. If you are a minor, please refrain from using our Services.
2. Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, applications or services that are not owned or controlled by us (the “External Services"). Legion has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of such External Services. You access and use the External Services at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on External Services.
3. Intellectual Property
“Intellectual Property” means any and all proprietary rights provided under patent law, copyright law (registered and unregistered copyrights and unpublished work of authorship), trademark law, design patents or industrial design law, or any other common law principle applicable to the protection of intangible proprietary information or rights, including trade secret law or know-how generally, or the expression or use of such ideas, and any rights or claims in the foregoing.
You agree and acknowledge that the Services are our Intellectual Property, and the content may be protected by copyright. You may not copy the content of our Services or use our trademarks without our written authorization.
You may make suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback regarding the Services ("Feedback"). However, if you do so, you agree and understand that we own all rights, titles and interests to the Feedback. You hereby assign to us, without limitation of any kind, all rights, titles and interests therein, and we hereby accept such assignment.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
When using our Services, we ask that you follow some housekeeping rules. You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and to respect the following rules when using the Services. You represent and warrant that you will not use of the Services in any manner which contravenes, breaches or violates this Acceptable Use Policy.
You hereby represent and warrant that except if we expressly give our written consent, you will not use the Services in any manner whatsoever:
- (i) That is prohibited by applicable laws;
- (ii) That interferes with the use or enjoyment of the Services by third parties, including if such use results in automated, constant and repeated requests for data other than as authorized by these Terms of Service and has an adverse effect on our systems or network, including abnormal usage that overloads servers or causes parts of our network to be blocked (for example, denial-of-service attacks and distributed denial-of-service attacks);
- (iii) To create, transmit, distribute or store material that violates the Intellectual Property, privacy, publicity or other personal rights of individuals, or that may otherwise be threatening, abusive, hateful or constituting or encouraging conduct that is deemed to be fraudulent or a criminal offence or that may give rise to civil liability;
- (iv) That involves the use of any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data collection or extraction tool, program, algorithms or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Services or any part of the Services;
- (vi) That involves decompiling, disassembling or otherwise reverse engineering or attempting to reconstruct or discover any source code or the concepts or algorithms part of any of the services underlying the technology by any means;
- (vii) That involves breaking into our security, including, without limitation, by:
- (A) Posting or transmitting any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features;
- (B) Interfering with the proper functioning of the Services;
- (C) Attempting to hack security requirements or processes in the use of the Services;
- (D) Attempting to access any part of the Services (or any of their systems, networks, servers or other related equipment) that you are not authorized to access;
- (E) Attempting to disrupt the operation of the Services, their servers or their network in any way whatsoever;
- (F) Disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of your network connected to the Services;
- (G) Manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted or uploaded to the Services, or the source of any content;
- (H) Modifying or tampering with the Services in any unauthorized manner.
5. Limitation of Liability
NOT APPLICABLE TO QUEBEC CONSUMERS.
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL YOU OR US HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COVER OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR THE SERVICES AND THESE TERMS OF SERVICES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO 50 CAD.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Legion and its representatives harmless from and against any third party claims, demand, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your material breach of these Terms of Service. We reserve our exclusive right, at your expense, to conduct the defense of any such claims and assume control of any matter, subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with us in asserting any and all available defences.
7. Governing Law
These Terms of Services including its interpretation and effect, is governed by the laws applicable in the province of Quebec, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Dispute Resolution
If you have any concern or dispute about the Service, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting us.
“Personal Information” means any information or intelligence that meets the definition of “personal information”, “personal data” or “personal data” (or similar nomenclature) under Applicable Laws and that is (i) submitted by you through the Services or (ii) collected or generated by the Services.
If any provision of these Terms of Services is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms of Service without our written consent.
12. Entire Agreement
These Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and shall not be modified except by a writing signed by both parties.
The parties acknowledge that they have required that these Terms of Service and all related documents to be prepared in English only. Les parties reconnaissent avoir demandé que le présent contrat ainsi que tous documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés uniquement en langue anglaise.